Well, first of all – it’s been a WHILE! I know, yikes. This summer has been so fun and full of adventure. I feel like I can finally slow down and get back to blogging. And just as school is getting ready to start back up! Ah! There’s truly just not enough time in a day…or summer! I’ll get back to more on my travels and fun finds soon! On another note…
It’s that time of year again – the wonderful anniversary sale at Nordstrom! Nordstrom is probably my favorite store because they carry all of my favorite brands and have all of the trendiest pieces at affordable prices. Unfortunately, (and surprisingly!) Charleston still does not have a Nordstrom. Boo. We do have a Nordstrom Rack, but let’s be honest, most of that stuff is made with cheap materials and it shows. I love places like TJ Maxx, Marshall’s, and even a lot of the outlet stores like JCrew or BCBG but I just can’t love Nordstrom Rack (sigh). Any who, I’ve been scanning the Nordstrom app for a few days and I’ve finally settled on some really great pieces. A few I have been eyeing for a while (the Rebecca Minkoff bag and the Vince booties!) and a few that will be great staple pieces for the Fall and Winter. Make sure to check out the sale before everything is sold out! <3
- Lush ‘Perfect’ Roll Tab Sleeve Tunic $27.90
- Sam Edelman ‘Reyanne’ Spike Rand Pointy Toe Flat $69.90
- Make + Model ‘Gotta Have It’ V-Neck Tee $15.90
- BP. Sleeveless Woven Shirt Dress $37.90
- Vince ‘Hallie’ Round Toe Bootie $249.90
- Rebecca Minkoff ‘Love Jumbo’ Crossbody $236.90
- BLANKNYC ‘Easy Rider’ Faux Leather Jacket $64.90
- BP. Mixed Leopard Pattern Scarf $18.90
- Tory Burch ‘Allie’ Ballet Flat $164.90
- **Unfortunately the Baublebar bracelet sold out AS I was writing this post!! But here’s a similar one that’s also on sale!
Sooo many goodies on sale right now..happy shopping!